analytics

Contact

If you are interested in my work for any reason or you want to contact me, please send me a mail to jesusolivan.mail@gmail.com


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Musicians

Jesus Olivan "Clave de sol, clave de fa".2011. Oil on canvas. 130 x 97 cm.
I tried to represent the cooperation of different people to achieve a common goal. Each person's attitude toward the target is different. Some of them are focused in music, others are more attentive to the correctness in the implementation.

I decided to isolate the characters from his environment, displaying them in the absence of spatial cues.The title refers to the music they perform and in some sense to the many spirals in the image.

The subject dealt, the interactions between characters and the absence of background, create a baroque-inspired picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment